About this course
The Certified Accounting Technician(CAT) is a qualification designed byACCA specifically as the introductory qualification prior to training to become a Certified Chartered Accountant through the ACCA Professional Scheme.
The qualification proves to employers that you have all the technical skills and knowledge needed to perform an
accounts-support role and that you are capable of working at a technician level.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Preparing accounts, reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements
- Monitor company expenses
- Manage the staff payroll
- monitoring financial transaction
- administering payrolls
- liaising with managerial staff, colleagues and clients
Once the qualification has been obtained, you are able to continue your studies with the ACCA Qualification and will be able to have exemptions for the Knowledge modules.
Study Mode: Full Time
Assessment: Paper Based Examination (PBE) and Computer Based Examination (CBE)
Awarding Institution: ACCA
Total Course Fees
- FAB Accountant in Business
- FMA Management Accounting
- FFA Financial Accounting
- FTX Foundations in Taxation
- FFM Foundations in Financial Management
- FAU Foundations in Audit
Applicants must have one of the following entry requirements:
- SPM / O-Levels
5 Credits (including English & Mathematics)
Why ACCA & CAT @ HELP?
- ACCA platinum status approved learning partner
- Condusive class size for effective learning
- Well qualified & eperienced lecturers
- ..and many more