About this course
Edexcel International Advanced Level – World Class and World Renowned
An A-Level Programme that is designed for the global learner
The A-Level qualifications are certified Gold Standard for academic achievement.
They will equip students with the knowledge and skills to realise their ambitions and open doors to the most prestigious universities worldwide including Oxford, Cambridge and Harvard.
Developed for the unique needs of the global learner, Edexcel International Advanced Level (IAL) exemplifies the same rigorous academic merit as the GCE A Levels.
They differ from the other A-Level programme as they have a flexible, modular structure, but they maintain the same rigorous standards as all Edexcel qualifications. All subjects offer January and June examination windows, giving students more options when applying to local and international universities.
The IAL modular system allows students to retake any module to improve subject grade without having to repeat an entire level. Only the highest mark scored in the latest two attempts will be taken into account.
- gain the skills, knowledge and confidence to progress on to the world’s most prestigious universities or in to employments.
- acquire qualifications that are considered the world class standard of academic success.
- benefit from the traditional quality of the British education system combined with a progressive, international outlook.
- Flexible, modular structure.
- January and June examinations to support students wishing to progress to local and international universities,
- AS qualifications can be taken as stand-alone qualifications or used as a stage on the way to complete an Advanced Level.
- 100% examination with no coursework.
- Internationally focused course content.
- Complete and comprehensive facilities to support the A Level Sciences programme
- HELP CAT received a 5 stars (excellent) ranking for My Quest for its student quality, resources, quality management system, and programmes of graduate recognition.
- HELP Student Placement Centre has assisted A-Level students in their application for admission to universities worldwide
- There are Scholarship and Bursary options available.
- HELP CAT is strategically located at KL City Centre, and connected to main transportation system such as Rapid KL buses and LRT stations and is easily accessible from KL City Centre, Cheras, Ampang, Seremban, Kajang, Sungai Besi and Puchong.
Total Course Fees
RM 18,000 + RM2,800 (admin fee & application fee)
Applicants must have one of the following entry requirements:
Minimum of 5 credits (with a pass in BM and History)
- Its equivalent
The HELP Group has coached A-Level students to enter the world’s top universities, with many gaining both admission and scholarships either from prestigious scholarship boards or directly from the universities.
- Imperial College London
- King’s College London
- University of Edinburgh
- Royal College of Surgeons Ireland
- University of Hong Kong
- National University of Singapore
- University of Melbourne
- Australian National University
- Harvard University
- Stanford University
- Princeton University
- University of Chicago
- University of California
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Maybank Scholarship
- CIMB Corporate Scholarship
- Yayasan Sime Darby Scholarship
- Maxis Scholarship for Excellence
- Khazanah Nasional Global Scholarship
- ASEAN Scholarship
- SHELL Scholarship
- Securities Commission of Malaysia Scholarship
- Petronas Scholarship
- Ministry of Education (MOE)
- Bank Pembangunan Scholarship
- Majlis Amanah Rakyat (MARA) Scholarship
- Yayasan Sabah
- University Scholarships
Why A-Levels @ HELPCAT?
- HELP has coached A-Level students to enter the world’s top universities
- Holder of the highest record 101 World Top Awards together with another 37 National Awards
- … and many more