University of London Programmes, Bachelor of Science (Honours) Economics & Finance
About this course
This degree has been designed to provide the economics reasoning, quantitative skills and institutional knowledge required by financial economists to solve practical problems arising in finance. These skills should make graduates highly suited for further studies as well as for a career in investment banking or financial markets.
This degree offers you the opportunity to combine in-depth studies in economics and finance. It provides you with the analytical tools from the skills of mathematics, statistics, economics and econometrics together with the institutional knowledge required to work as a financial economist.
Study Mode: Full Time
Awarding Institution: University of London
Total Course Fees
+/- RM87,318 (including external fees)
- You can obtain a prestigious UK Bachelor of Science degree, with honours, in 3 years.
- The degree can be completed entirely at HELP CAT – with great savings in cost.
- The degree certificate and academic transcripts are issued directly by the University of London.
- Academic direction for the degree is provided by the world-renowned London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE).
- We have a proven track record of excellent results and First Class Honours graduates.
- Accredited by MQA.
Applicants must have one of the following entry requirements:
1) 2 STPM passes (minimum grade C) and 3 SPM passes (minimum grade C) including English language and mathematics.
2) 2 A-level passes (minimum grade C) and 3 O-level/SPM passes (minimum grade C) including English language and mathematics.
3) Foundation with minimum 2.0 CGPA and 5 O-level/SPM passes (minimum grade C) including English language and mathematics.
4) 5 UEC passes (minimum grade B6) and 3 SPM passes (minimum grade C) including English language and mathematics.
5) 8 UEC passes (minimum grade B6) including mathematics and IELTS 6.0 overall (with 5.5 in each sub-test).
6) Diploma (MQF level 4) accredited at the point of award and listed on the MQR and SPM passes (minimum grade C) in English language and mathematics.
7) Other qualifications recognized by the University of London.
Applicants must have one of the following english requirements:
- SPM / O-Levels
A English credit
6.0 (with minimum of 5.5 in each sub-test)
iBT Test of English as a Foreign Language: 87 overall, with 21+ in Reading and Writing sub-tests and 19+ in Speaking and Listening sub-tests.
Why University of London Programmes @ HELPCAT?
- HELP has more than 30 years of experience conducting the University of London degree programmes with a proud record of over 1,700 graduates.
- It is the first and foremost provider of the University of London degree programmes in Malaysia.
- ..and many more