University of London Programmes, Bachelor of Science (Honours) Mathematics & Economics
About this course
This degree focuses on how mathematics and economics connect and interact. You will not only acquire technical skills but also powers of analysis. The ability to think analytically will enable you to adapt to new developments in your chosen career.
The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) believes that the combination of mathematics and economics instils such an ability. You will be able to understand how rigorous proofs can be given in mathematics, and see how the theories developed can be used in an economics context.
The general skills you will gain will enable you to proceed to a successful career in many fields. In this programme, you will learn how formal mathematics is done-why it is important to have precise definitions, and how results can be proved and techniques justified.
Study Mode: Full Time
Awarding Institution: University of London
Total Course Fees
+/- RM87,318 (including external fees)
- HELP CAT has been awarded the Affiliate Centre status by the University of London for excellence in conducting their International Programmes.
- You can obtain a prestigious UK Bachelor of Science degree, with honours, in 3 years.
- The degree can be completed entirely at HELP CAT – with great savings in cost.
- The degree certificate and academic transcripts are issued directly by the University of London.
- Academic direction for the degree is provided by the world-renowned London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE).
- We have a proven track record of excellent results and First Class Honours graduates.
- Accredited by MQA.
Applicants must have one of the following entry requirements:
1) 2 STPM passes (minimum grade C) including mathematics and 3 SPM passes (minimum grade C) including English language.
2) 2 A-level passes (minimum grade C) including mathematics or 3 A-level passes (minimum grade C in 2 subjects and pass in mathematics); and 3 O-level/SPM passes (minimum grade C) including English language.
3) Other qualifications recognized by the University of London.
Applicants must have one of the following english requirements:
- Credit in SPM/O-Level English.
- (IELTS) International English Language Testing System: 6 overall, with 5.5 in each sub-test (Academic or General).
- (TOEFL) iBT Test of English as a Foreign Language: 87 overall, with 21+ in Reading and Writing sub-tests and 19+ in Speaking and Listening sub-tests.
Why University of London Programmes @ HELPCAT?
- HELP has more than 30 years of experience conducting the University of London degree programmes with a proud record of over 1,700 graduates.
- It is the first and foremost provider of the University of London degree programmes in Malaysia.
- HELP’s Centre for University of London Programmes has nurtured many achievers including First Class Honours graduates.
- ..and many more