University of London Programmes, Bachelor of Science (Honours) Economics & Management
About this course
This degree provides you with the concepts and methods from economics that are relevant for management and shows you how to apply them. It also gives you the opportunity to acquire the foundations of complementary disciplines such as finance and accounting as well as the necessary quantitative methods. As a result, you will be able to understand how organisations work and how they interact. Analysing the structure and strategies of firms will allow you to understand the evolution of industries and the functioning of markets.
This ability to apply economic reasoning and to think independently about management is critical for managers and entrepreneurs.
Study Mode: Full Time
Awarding Institution: University of London
Total Course Fees
+/- RM87,318 (including external fees)
- HELP CAT has been awarded the Affiliate Centre status by the University of London for excellence in conducting their International Programmes.
- You can obtain a prestigious UK Bachelor of Science degree, with honours, in 3 years.
- The degree can be completed entirely at HELP CAT – with great savings in cost.
- The degree certificate and academic transcripts are issued directly by the University of London.
- Academic direction for the degree is provided by the world-renowned London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE).
- We have a proven track record of excellent results and First Class Honours graduates
- Accredited by MQA.
Applicants must have one of the following entry requirements:
1) 2 STPM passes (minimum grade C) and 3 SPM passes (minimum grade C) including English language and mathematics.
2) 2 A-level passes (minimum grade C) and 3 O-level/SPM passes (minimum grade C) including English language and mathematics.
3) Foundation with minimum 2.0 CGPA and 5 O-level/SPM passes (minimum grade C) including English language and mathematics.
4) 5 UEC passes (minimum grade B6) and 3 SPM passes (minimum grade C) including English language and mathematics.
5) 8 UEC passes (minimum grade B6) including mathematics and IELTS 6.0 overall (with 5.5 in each sub-test).
6) Diploma (MQF level 4) accredited at the point of award and listed on the MQR and SPM passes (minimum grade C) in English language and mathematics.
7) Other qualifications recognized by the University of London.
Applicants must have one of the following english requirements:
- Credit in SPM/O-Level English.
- (IELTS) International English Language Testing System: 6 overall, with 5.5 in each sub-test (Academic or General).
- (TOEFL) iBT Test of English as a Foreign Language: 87 overall, with 21+ in Reading and Writing sub-tests and 19+ in Speaking and Listening sub-tests.
Why University of London Programmes @ HELPCAT?
- HELP has more than 30 years of experience conducting the University of London degree programmes with a proud record of over 1,700 graduates.
- It is the first and foremost provider of the University of London degree programmes in Malaysia.
- HELP’s Centre for University of London Programmes has nurtured many achievers including First Class Honours graduates.