List of Courses
WHY UNIVERSITY OF LONDON PROGRAMMES @ HELP?
- HELP CAT offers teaching and support for students to pursue the degree from the University of London. The University of London is one of the world’s leading universities, internationally recognized and well known for its high academic standards. This reputation is based on the outstanding teaching and research of its 17 world-class Colleges and 10 specialist institutes. The University of London has generated seven Nobel Prize winners, leaders of Commonwealth countries, government ministers, renowned authors, academics, judges and business leaders. Today, the University of London is truly international in character with over 54,000 students in more than 180 countries.
- Academic direction for the degree is provided by the world-renowned London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE). LSE pioneered the study of economics and international relations and its academics continue to be leading thinkers in these fields. LSE’s world class faculty work with governments, non-governmental organizations and businesses to tackle the world’s problems. LSE is based in London but the school is proud of its international reach.
- Join a top ranked programme. Obtain a prestigious UK Bachelor of Science degree, with honours, in three years.
- On successful completion of your studies you will be awarded a University of London degree. The certificate you receive will state that you were registered with the University of London and that examinations were conducted by LSE.
- • Cost-savings degree. The degree can be completed entirely at HELP CAT – with great savings in cost
- Find out more about the University of London programmesat: https://london.ac.uk/
Dr Stanley Yeow Kong Sing
Head of Centre
Dr Stanley Yeow has extensive industry experience as a chartered accountant, and finance and treasury senior manager for 14 years, including being the Head of Treasury for a public listed multinational company in Malaysia. The industries he has worked in include chemical, oil and gas, agriculture and private higher education. He is a very passionate and experienced lecturer, having taught from diploma to doctoral and professional level programmesin local and foreign universities and institutions for over 20 years. He also served as external examiner for several universities. He believes in sharing his industry experience with students. His specialist areas of interest are strategic management, organizational behavior and financial management.
Head of Centre
Dr Stanley Yeow Kong Sing Senior Lecturer
Dr Abedi FakhreddinSenior Lecturer
Mr David Desmond YorkSenior Lecturer
Haw May Lin Lecturer
Jackson Chan Chun Kit Lecturer
Andrew Ong Beng Kiat Lecturer
Troy Keegan Lecturer
Mr Sean Ong Shun ZhiLecturer